Hotels and motels are vulnerable due to the exposure of a high volume of people and food. Vapor cleaning provides an ideal method to thoroughly clean, deodorize, and maintain guest rooms and public areas.
- Reception/Conference Areas: windows, glass doors, reception desks, floors, walls and baseboards, fixtures, waiting areas, waxy buildup on elevator thresholds, vinyl and plastic surfaces.
- Guest Rooms: mattresses, windows, carpets, bathrooms, mirrors and fixtures.
- Recreational Facilities: poolside cleaning, lounge chairs, equipment maintenance, gyms, saunas, steam rooms, massage tables, floors, walls, tile and grout.
- Kitchen/Food Areas: sinks, grills, utensils, refrigerators, hoods, cases, cutting boards, refuse containers.
- Laundry Facilities: sinks, basins, bins.