Professional ironing with the simplicity of a traditional iron. (Irons not included)
With the i702 steam boiler, you have choices. Use it with 2 irons, or an iron and a steam brush. Maybe you require 2 steam brushes. The choice is yours.
It's All About The Quality Of Steam
The i702 has been designed from the ground up to deliver superior quality dry steam, and provide the best possible user experience.
It's can be used on all types of ladies, men’s and children’s clothing. Drapery and home furnishings, as well.
Reliable™ understands that the quality of a boiler-iron is only as good (no matter how nice it looks) as what is inside it. This is why we use the best components available including 12-gauge wiring throughout and an all stainless steel steam tank to eliminate the chance of rust.
To get professional quality results you need a professional quality iron. The i30 series irons are designed to provide quality dry steam, while being comfortable for the operator to use.
The i30 iron incorporates a die-cast aluminum plate with 32 separate steam chambers which eliminate condensation even when used with an extra long steam hose.
- Total Price: $1,478.00 IN STOCK
- Add both to cart
The i38 High-Pressure Steam Brush is an amazing pressing tool. Hook it up to your i500, i700 or i702 steam boiler (or your steam source of choice) and watch how much steam comes out of this little dynamo.
It's great for distribution centers, retail stores, and auto / home upholstery applications. The i38 is the perfect tool wherever you need high pressure steam delivered in a comfortable and easy to use brush.
- 2-built-in steam solenoid valves
- Low water light indicator - auto shut off for boiler only
- Ranco pressure control
- 2-heating elements
- Blow-down valve
- Use regular tap water
- Pressure gauge manometer
- 60 p.s.i. operating pressure = DRY STEAM
- 12-gauge heavy-duty wiring
- Stainless steel tank and outer casing
- Quick disconnect fittings for steam hose
- 4-pin (quick disconnect) plug for electrical connection
- Made in Italy
- Electrical 220V
- Water capacity 2.37 U.S. gallons - 9 liter
- Operating pressure 60 p.s.i. - 4 bar
- Elements 2 - 800 watts each
- Power consumption 10 amps
- Tank construction Stainless steel
- Low water indicator Standard
- Steam connector type Quick-release
- Electrical approval ETL
- Dimensions - net 14” x 12.5” x 20.5”
- Weight - net 31 lbs
Limited 1 Year Warranty
For a period of 1 year from date of purchase Reliable will, free of charge, repair defects in material or workmanship which appear in the mechanical or electrical parts of all Reliable brand products, excluding all wear and tear components. For a more detailed description, please click here.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers often buy this Reliable i702 Professional Steam Boiler with the C88 Professional Vacuum Pressing Table.
- Total Price: $1,898.00 IN STOCK
- Add both to cart